The Quran Tracks is focused on deepening the understanding of the language and recitation of the Quran, the Science of the Quran, and the lessons from the Quran
- Quranic Vocabulary 1, 2, and 3: This course covers the most common words in the Quran. Upon completion, students should be able to understand most of the Quran in its original language.
- Arabic Morphology: Morphology covers how Arabic words are formed to indicate meaning, such as tense, number, gender, etc. Students practice morphology rules using ayahs and hadith in Arabic.
- Arabic Syntax: This course covers the structure of sentences in Arabic, particularly in the Quran. Students practice the syntax rules using ayahs and hadith in Arabic.
Quran Recitation: This course covers the proper recitation of the Quran using the rules of Tajweed.
- Introduction to Quranic Sciences: This course covers the sciences of revelation and inspiration, miracles of Quran, interpretation, and abrogation, the compilation and collection of Quran, chronology of Quran, etc.
- Quranic Stories: This course covers the stories of the Prophets to draw lessons for our everyday lives.
- Quran Tafseer: This course covers the teaching of the Quran and allows the student to engage with the book of Allah with ma’rifat.